MANAGED PRINT SERVICES
How Much Does Your Company Spend on Printing?
Do you know how much your company spends on printing?
Many companies have no idea how much they spend on document output each year. It can come as quite a shock to learn that document handling can add up to 5 percent of your total revenue.
Multiple vendors for hardware, supplies, and repair = coordination and management of contracts and invoices
- Real asset costs buried within multiple budgets
- Printer issues take up to 50% of IT support
- Multiple brands and models of printers require different print drivers to be loaded and separate types of toners and inks to be ordered and managed
- Preventive maintenance may be neglected causing downtime and interrupting workflow while reducing the lifecycle of the printer
- Stocks of toner and ink can lead to obsolescence and the subsequent costs
Printer fleets are one of the most overlooked and under-managed assets in any business, but without controls and measures within your print environment, waste and hidden costs can be substantial.
Schedule a Call
Schedule a Call
DID YOU KNOW?...
The average employee:
- Makes 10,000 copies or prints
- Costs your company up to $1,200 in annual printing costs
- Wastes 17% of all
Why Managed Print Services?
As an MPS client you’ll enjoy working with one trusted provider for all your printing needs, including:
- Ongoing printer fleet management
- Free up all the money tied up in toner sitting on your shelves
- Remote monitoring of printers
- Proactive printer repairs and maintenance
- Analysis of your company’s printing needs and behaviors
- Recommendations for improved printer fleet efficiency, cost savings, and reduced environmental impact
- Automatic toner replenishment
Not only will you realize increased operational efficiency with consolidated billing, but you’ll also achieve greater accountability and lower your overall printing costs. Companies who have implemented Managed Print Services experience savings of up to 30 percent on their total printing costs.